Monday, August 15, 2005

Mystery of the missing thesis, solved

For long, some at the FBE (particular some geog staff & students) have been wondering the whereabouts of one bounded copy of a missing thesis - mine! From the time it was noticed missing (probably 2 yrs ago, if not longer) no one had seen the bounded (bounded only, not gagged, presumably) one, much less caressed, sniffed, or whatever that you can do to one bounded book. Out of curiosity this afternoon, I started looking around the BEES (for non-UNSW-er, BEES is now my new home. I've been booted (not quite forcibly removed) from the FBE and gone onto the School of Biological, Earth and Environmental Science) website. 'Twas this drive of curiosity that drove me to look at a link that took me to the Geography Honours Thesis roll. It was of course no surprise to see some familiar names - Rayner, Robinson, etc. After all, Rayner did study fish habitat (or something like that) and Robbo looked at sustainable housing (or something to that extent). Shock horror came when I saw my OWN name in that list of physical studies!?!?! And mine didn't even look anything like physical!?!?! Anyways, now that it's been located, I might find a time and take it back, by stealth of course. Now, how do I get into 508...

No comments: