Sunday, October 30, 2005

Crafty wkend


Crafty wkend
Originally uploaded by ragde2507.
These are the said giant 'paper clips' that I bought from BaySwiss yesterday. I proceeded to make them into a mobile (no phone, just mobile) becos I can't actually see myself clipping any paper to them things. Pretty cool mobile though, rite?

Anywhos, disturbing news. Spent a lazt saturday today to do various odd things, like making this mobile. There's the usualy laundry & others of course. I also tried moving the new, small fries (baby fishies) in the tropical tank into a plastic tube that I submerged. Alas, the holes that I poked were too large & they swam back out pretty quickly. So all the efforts that I went thru sucking them out with the shits & food scraps, separating them from the shits & food scraps & putting them back in were all for nothing. Have done up another plastic bottle with much smaller holes. Have yet to sight the fries again. Will try again tomorrow. After watching City of God while finishing the laundry (who knew it's so violent?!? Maybe I should've read the box before I bought it. I liked it still though) I stopped & looked at the fish. It was to my shock horror that there was a massize white-spot infestation happening at the big tank. Have applied medication now & I have no idea if any of the will make it. Oh crap. Have no idea what went wrong. They were still doing when I last fed them on Thurs. Already had a fight with dad about whether to tip them out now or keep them in the treatment (am keeping them all in). What a sullen end to the night :(

1 comment:

Bex said...

That is super cool! I almost thought you did the paperclips yourself but then realised no. you just turned them into a mobile. still very cool!