Monday, October 23, 2006

When Harry met Ed

Ok, so that title is a bit misleading. Harry didn't exactley meet me & I didn't exactly meet him either, but hear me out & this is the gist of my story:

Monday morning, good weather, so when better to stroll down the city & pick up more things that I need to take with me to HK on my way to uni. As I was walking past Town Hall there was this strange looking man with what I thought was white stockings underneath his casual shorts. So naturally I had to take another closer look, & that's when I realised the slightly chubby man was in fact Harry Kewell (yes, the soccer player) & those 'white stockings' were in fact 1 of those skintight things that stops u from having DVT. (Yes, he looked chubby for an athlete, but only just. Maybe 2-3 kilos. Probably from lack of exercise/game time) Anywho, as I made my way across Town Hall to go to DJ Harry K was on the mobile from what I can gather asking for directions. He disappeared just after waiting at the lights @ the corner of QVB & Kinokuniya.

Ha, gist my ass!

No comments: