Thursday, February 15, 2007

Oh how I love you how I love you ...


For starters, that is the song from a Sydney Swans commercial from a few years back, kind of a retro-link to a Jolson song. And yes, I DO love them heaps. can you imagine anything more exciting than a good-ol' game of AFL (watching of course, I can't play it for peanuts!), particularly a Swans game?? I've been to a few over the years, and like last year we're buying the Telstra package again this year, only this time minus the SCG game (but cheaper!!) Here are my beloved Swannies doing a fan-fest thing at my local shopping centre today. F-ing hell, so many people! I could only get 3 autographs of the 6 that were there the lines were so long! Granted I was there a little later than they had arrived because I was at work. But still, oh Swannies!!!

No comments: