Sunday, March 18, 2007

I'm not bloody 45!!!

I recently (last friday) bought a Nintendo Wii. It's EXTREMELY fun to play even though I only have 2 game discs so far. It's also my 1st venture back into video gaming in probably 18 yrs. well, I've played but not bought, let's put it that way. The old Nintendo Family Computer died a few yrs back but for some reasons still sit in our upstairs lounge. Meanwhile the old GameBoy, which also died a couple yrs back, have already been chucked. The mystery. Anywho, so, venturing in Wii land. it's a motion-sensitive game, & with the WiiSport disc that comes with the console, it's a VERY fun way of working out (well, light workout anyways). Apart from the 5 sports (tennis, baseball, bowling, golf & boxing) there is also 1 training & 1 fitness section. The fitness section, in particular, is a random selection of 3 of the 15 training sessions played in succession to test your physical fitness & then gives you a fitness age. The 1st time that I played it (saturday) i tested 45. 45!!! Unbelievable! I'm not bloody 45!!! (Oh wait, I already said that in the title) Worse still, it only allows you to test your fitness age once a day (well, once for each Mii character) so I couldn't avenge until today, which fortunately was 32. Still not my real age but much closer. I'm sure the next time I test I'd go WAY lower again. Into the teens probably, which is only just a pinch younger than my real age (oh shut up! Don't go giving me evils!)

No comments: