Thursday, July 05, 2007

Still alive | Second-hand smoke

My recent lack of postings doesn't mean that I've dropped off the radar (or earth's surface). There simply hasn't been anything particularly interesting to blog about. Apart from the end of financial year sales (which led to my purchasing of several Wii games), there was much house cleaning - vacuuming, stove scrubbing... Sent in my summary of abject theory nearly 2 wks now & still no comments from Kev. Must chase up AGAIN. So meanwhile, we've been having some Iron Chef-style Cooking Mama cook-offs at home, or pretending to be a Carribbean pirate (don't be fooled by the 5 rating. It promises superb swordfights - which it delivers - except I'm not dexterious enough to carry out the commands. Or remember them for that matter...). Ben just got Rayman earlier this week, so we spent last night whacking rabbids & dancing to the tunes.

At work: updating the WESTIR library. One-third of the way thru. Will have enough material to do maybe another 1/4. Will have to wait until my order arrives, probably next week. No one else in today (sick person, sick wife, dead cat, & Gold Coast their respective 'reasonings') so I'm left to my own devices. Pics to come on what I'm doing :P (BTW, does anyone know if animals can get cancer from second-hand smoke??)

Waiting for HP5 (the movie) & HP7 (the book) to come out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have Cooking mama too , it's fun!!

Are you going to the Harry potter movie next week? I am going on Tue night! So excited!