Monday, February 25, 2008

Olive, oy!

I'm such a sucker for the "pls donate to this very worthy cause", particularly if there are pictures of animals included in pack. So it was not surprise that I succumbed to this plea from Seeing Eye Dogs Australia to sponsor the training of seeing eye puppies. I did that a couple of weeks ago & given my recent computer troubles I have completely forgotten that I had done it. To my surprise a packet arrived today with paw prints (printed ones, not real ones) all over it & addressed to me. Inside is my new puppy! Well, not a real puppy but a picture of it/her & progress of training thus far anyway. Here she is, Olive, stuck behind the magnetic picture frame that came with the packet. I'm told I'd get a picture update every 3 months so I'll keep y'all up to date :)


Olive now has her own Dogbook if you're on Facebook

No comments: