Monday, November 14, 2005

Bored

Bored.

Finally finished editing my occasional paper for WESTIR. Boss not here, so can't shuff it down his throat & demand a 2nd read. Must wait. Other than that, no new projects. Have decided not to start on another occ paper until after move (which as far as I know it's mid Dec. But then again, it's WESTIR, so anything can happen really. We might never end up moving). Anyhow, boring couple of wks, thus the lack of postings. Well, boring couple of me anyways. It's all excitment elsewhere, particularly for 1 Drozdzewski, with her compoundment of apartment hunting and subsequent buying, dirty wkend, being proposed to (after constant nagging I might add), my missing of the celebration, etc etc etc. Must take revenge on my boredom by making others miserable. Plotting away.

Bored.

My situation at uni has yet to improve (last account was 1: got reviewed last wednesday with a ok, but 2: scholarship still not renewed by FBE so 3: drafting letter to demand reconsideration, thus 4: total lack of motivation to continue writing Chapter 5 (or anything else for that matter) which I said would finish by end of month). Spent end of last wk & wkend at home watching 30 Days & Fat Actress. Must strap myself down & do some writing, even if I don't want to. Ooh, Arrested Development is on sale at Sanity online...

Bored.

Might have to go to Melbourne unaccompanied with no one else free to go during the same period. Must try & think of somewhere else to go so I can use up the flight credits from my UA delay before they expire. 4 1/2 months to go.

Did I forget to mention that I am very bored?

No comments: