Thursday, December 08, 2005

Swelter shelter

Yet another working-at-home day wasted. The planned rewriting Wednesday never eventuated. Because of the sweltering heat, & continued lack of sleep I didn't actually end up getting up until 10. After a cool breakfast my tv-quarium has finally been re-populated via the trans-aquarium migration of my tropical fish. All's fine & well. Thinking of adding to a guppy male to accompany lone guppy female. Shall wait & see.

Finally succumbing to the sweltering heat of 35+, I ended up going to my swelter shelter - Castle Towers - & watched HP4. Not entirely enjoyable seeing that the cinema (& the rest of the shopping centre) was filled with wagging/schoolies-ing teenagers who never failed to annoy each other (but mostly me) with their vulger, juvenile antics (see below). Pity the movie wasn't as good as HP3 either, or maybe it was just the constant sounds of sniggerings and
(subsequently smells of) juvenile farts. Still sweltering after going home 4:30-ish. Did not actually end up doing anything productive until 9:30-ish when started reading a journal article which probably won't get used in my re-write. Shall see how I go end of today in my heat-trap room. At least I'm air-conditioned at WESTIR...

No comments: