Wednesday, January 25, 2006

BlackBerry 7230i


BlackBerry 7230i
Originally uploaded by ragde2507.

Luv it! I was out searching for archiving boxes around Parramatta to re-file the WESTIR library when I came across the PDA display in OfficeWorks. After a bit of looking around & research I've finally decided to buy this BlackBerry 7230i. It doesn't do all the web search but I don't really need all those 'complicated' functions anyway. I wanted an organiser, & if it came with a phone (liek the BlackBerries) then even better! No camera, yes, but I don't think I'd ever want a camera on my phone. I need my photos to be of higher quality. But anyways, after playing with it for a good while last night & for some time today as well, it's just so gd with syncing with your PC/laptop, keeping track of appointments/deadlines, updating contacts, wkday/wkend alarms, reminders...... & of course you can send & receive emails from it also. Oh so loverly :)

No comments: