Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New year

Happy New Year everyone! 2005 has come & gone so fast, probably because I spent a big chunk of it travelling overseas as well as just burying my head into various things for short periods before & after I got back. It has most certainly been a very interesting year for me personally but at the same time unsettling. As I approach the end of my studying days, I must now contemplate on my new move(s). No more coasting by. But before all that, I've got an office relocation & a Geelong/Melbourne trip to look forward to!!

Let's have a quick recap since last blog. Xmas thingo @ the Mo's was kinda fun. Was not as hot as espected. Even a little cool towards the evening. Not as much food as last time either, but ended up being just the perfect portion. Since then I've been roasting at home, reading 20th Century Speeches & Harry Potter 5 (after a 4-yr break since last reading HP4) while watching the cricket. Today was spent seaside at Vaucluse, at Strickland House. Picniced from about 3-ish until the 9pm fireworks, before some continued partying back at the Dan/Will's. Scooted out of that after a little while & came back home drained & exhausted. Must sleep now to regain strength...

No comments: