Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Movie list update


Been to tonnes of movies lately, so my to-see list is getting shorter & shorter. Just been to Walk the Line this morning after Munich on Saturday. That would be 3rd for the month & 5th for the yr! I don't think I've ever been to the movies at such high frequency in my life. 1 every month or 2 months maybe, but never this closely together. Anyhow, having decided to skip The Producers, now I only have Capote & TransAmerica left on my list. AND, my free tickets to TransAmerica just arrived today for next monday night, so 1 more down by end of next Mon! Maybe I should add Jarhead to the list seeing that I have cheap ticket vouchers... Or Brokeback again after finish reading the script? Hmm, thinking...

On other fronts, had my 1st meeting with:
  1. co-supervisor
  2. both supervisor & co-supervisor present
Good outcomes from the hour-long meeting, which means that plenty more work still laying ahead of me. I'm finally seeing the benefits of having a 2nd supervisor. Wendy S. is telling me things that Kev is not/has neglected to/hasn't thought of yet. She thought that she was in a tone that sounded too 'corrective' but it was exactly what I needed to hear from her. So, excellent. Now, moving on the writing 3rd results chapter. Finished coding & entering data for this chapter this past wkend & monday, so should probably stop blogging now & do my analysis. Have had enough fun for the day (for the night, on the other hand, is an entirely different matter :P Ooh, new Property Ladder is on Lifestyle tonight!) Ok, stop now. Now, I said!

No comments: