Monday, March 27, 2006

Time to crank it up

It's less than a month out from the BIG DAY and so things are getting cranked up. Apart from the weekly dance practice (which I sucked this past Sat. Must practice basic steps at home before this Sat's session), organisations of various things (who to teach missing groomsman dance steps; buck's/hen's night for respective buck/hen; fit everyone for rehearsal sometime during wk before; collect rentals - tux, cars, etc; discuss logistics of the day/days before/days after...). I have managed to take some time of my own mental challenge & not thinking about the PhD so much the past 5/6 days. Will start on next chapter again today/after this. Also need to plan backyard remodel so to adjust to termite treatment. Spent part of this past wkend clearing out existing garden beds next to house for termite traps. The guy's explanations sound very iffy to me, but I guess I (so far) know no details of the insect & how to treat them so I suppose we can only do as he says. But still, iffy.

No more movies lately except just order the Donnie Darko super boxset. Alas won't arrive until mid May (2 freaking months to wait!?!? Sorry, need to sound more Aussie - 2 BLOODY months to wait!?!?!). Must occupy self with other 'social' social events - graduation dinner, pre-wedding groomsman duties, bday drinks/nibbles, etc. Hmm, what about the Arrested Development season 2 DVD box that I & Scrubs seasons 1 & 2 that little bro just bought?

No comments: