Monday, July 31, 2006

Who gives a rat's arse?

No one apparently, as far as my health is concerned from what I can gather. It's now day 3 into my little experiment and so far no comment still. What is the 'little' experiment? Hmm, let's call it Operation Cry Wolf, 'cos I am crying wolf to some extent. Here's the rationale for my wolf crying:

I am once again helping out with another wedding & this time am only doing a pre-wedding party. Always one to speak my mind (ha, NOT!) I obviously advertised such as appointment on my Messenger msg thingy, which for about a wk, read "Working on wedding stuff". No sooner than I put that msg up & my contacts started coming online, everyone has been msging asking me when the big day is. Not entirely disgruntled, I thought I these ppl actually did care about me in general or just my 'getting married', thus the little experiment. After a couple of wks with the msg reading "no, I'm not getting married so STOP asking" I recently changed it to "OMG, I'm dying" with a little crying face at the end. It's been on for 3 days now and so far not 1 single msg asking about my 'dying'. 1 can only speculate that weddings draw more attention than deaths. Contemplating switching msg again to see what 'crowds' other topics draw.

No comments: