Thursday, February 22, 2007

Mickey Mouse


Bought new fish on my way home from work today. I've been meaning to add to my tv-quarium for a while, but it's always the same old things that you see at the aquarium shops. Worse still, they're usually red, which my tank is dominated by. I went to a different shop today, at Baulkham Hills, because I know they have the more unusual stuff & a great variety. I wasn't disappointed. As my tv-quairum houses only livebearers (bar the 2 silversharks & a bristlenose cleaner) I wanted only to add more livebearers. This shop at BH have a lot of varieties of livebearers, saltwater fish, rarer goldfishes, parrots, rabbits, spiders, & even a snake. I ended up buying a pair of platies that I've never seen before - they're called the Mickey Mouse platies, because if you look at their tails from the side they look just like MM's head! I also bought 3 golden swordtails just to balance out the colours a bit more. Videos still uploading... (1) (2)

Shall try & upload some 'smaller' videos from my trips when I'm at a faster connection next wk.

No comments: