Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Happy Easter everybody!

It's Easter again which means 4 days straight of public holiday. It doesn't/didn't actually make that big a difference to me seeing I usually I spend Mondays & Fridays at home 'working' anyway. The only difference was that there were actual ppl home to distract me even more. I spent Easter Friday marking assignments & then the rest of the wkend playing, thinking, more playing, thinking about working, bday dinner for Gekko, TV, and then finally some work last night. It was much easier than I thought it would go. My relatively lacklustre wkend allowed/forced me to stay awake until very early this morning, which meant that I had some time to think about ow else to change/improve the thesis. I now have a much clearer view of what to do & hopefully can get it off my back soon. Still no sign of a joint meeting with Kev & Scott though. Wonder when is Kev flying off to San Fran...

Meanwhile, applied for 2 jobs last wk while bored at, funnily enough, work. Don't think I'll have a chance with 1 of them, & given my time contraint (no full time work until at least late June) I doubt that the other would wait around for that long either. Let's just wait & see.

No comments: