Sunday, April 22, 2007

Ripping --> Muzzle

It's been a bad weekend thru & thru. I went & saw 300 yesterday which was not as bad as I expected. Why did I go & see it then, you ask? I bought this voucher booklet some time ago & the last 1 expires at the end of the month. I checked the release schedule a couple days back & realised that there is absolutely nothing interesting coming out until 1st wk of May, so I HAD to pick something just so the last remaining voucher doesn't get wasted (not like the drunken frat boy kind of wasted but you know what I mean). Seeing that I've already watched everything that I wanted to watch & is still in cinema (speaks so much for the lack of quality movies seeing that the booklet was only 5-voucher thick & I've had that for 2, maybe even 3 months) I had to pick something that is remotely interesting. 300 seemed 'interesting enough' at the time, rating higher than Mr Bean 2 & Are We Done Yet on my scale so I went & spent what I wanted to be a pretty quiet weekend before putting my head down again on the next chapter of editing. Afterwards I had a casual stroll around a nursery ('plants & pots' kind, not the 'baby' kind) before coming home & pottering around in the garden for the rest of the afternoon. Then it started turning bad. The Swans played like crap for pretty much the entire match, & then I lost hugh points on Wii Tennis because the computer partnered me up with lowly ranked Mii's!!


Then today I walked the dog out to the shopping centre to buy newspaper & as usual I tied him to the tap next to the rubbish bin on the side entrance which not that many people use. When I came back out not 3 minutes later there were 3 people standing around & after a brief chat I was told that B 'attacked' the young man & ripped the side pocket of his cargo pants & put a hole in his hoodie. I've never had that happened to me before, so after a bit of a talk obviously i offered to compensate for the damages & we agreed that I'd pay for a new pair of pants & a hoodie. The young man came buy around lunch time & handed me a bill of $170 to cover the damages. I of course got him to sign a piece of paper saying he received payment for the damages & that's the end of the matter. Luckily he was also quite understanding to not make a big deal out of it. Meanwhile, the $170 is coming out of your allowance, B! But then again that would be pretty hard to do seeing that he doesn't actually get an allowance... Anyways, he's now muzzled up, as a bit of a punishment for now & from now on when he gets his walk. No more shopping for you either!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh poor Edgar and B.... maybe next time you have to leave the muzzle on when you walk away from him
= (

ragdE said...

Yeah, he'd be muzzled up everytime he leaves the house from now on. Still don't know why he did it. Maybe it's got old sauce on the pants or something...