Tuesday, May 01, 2007

A sure sign of aging...

On my way to the library just now I passed by a couple of Asian students, with the guy looking into the girl's phone. As I was passing by them I heard the guy said "that's actually a pretty good picture of a camel toe". Taken aback, I had another think about what I thought I heard before quickly realising that he actually said "that's actually pretty good picture for a camera phone"!! This of course got me thinking some more - is my hearing going that badly? I know bad hearing is a hereditary trait in my family, but surely not (way :P) before the age of 30? Am I really wearing a giant paperclip on my shirt? (Wait, how did I jumpt to that topic all of a sudden?) So many questions. (BTW, the paperclip is apparently a thing for Holocaust Awareness Week. This guy passed me a flyer with a paperclip on it which reads:

By wearing a paperclip during Holocaust Awareness Week, you are creating a link in the chain of awareness about the Holocaust and genocide around the world past & present.

Because I'm such a good Jew (& invalid & political prisoner & homo & Gypsy & Jehovah's Witness) I'm therefore wearing the paperclip. For the week anyways...

No comments: