Wednesday, July 18, 2007

HP5 | wii-explosion

No, my wii has not exploded. As some of you may know, it's end of financial yr sales here in Oz so me being me naturally I stocked up on many things. Well, by most things I mean wii games & some plants. After playing just sport & play for 4 months, my wii games collection grew exponentially in the last month or so, first with World Poker Series, Cooking Mama, Pirates' At World's End, Rapala fishing, Wario Smooth Move, & yesterday Harry Potter 7. How can you beat half price? (Well, I guess 'less than half price' would beat it) My brother Ben also bought Rayman & Tiger Woods 2007. He's thinking about Mario Party 8 but I'd wait for Mario/Sonic Olympics. Ooh, so much fun!!

Meanwhile I went & watched Harry Potter 5 yesterday. We booked the tickets late last week thinking that it's the 1st day back at school after the winter break there wouldn't be any kids around yet there were still quite a few school-aged kids around. Them tardis! That aside, the movie wasn't as good as expected. The flight scenes were cool & all, but the book was simply too long & by cutting out so much it just looked a bit disjointed. Still, can't wait until the final book comes out (not that I have time to read it soon). My bet is on Voldermort (duh!) & HP to die, with HP killing V & either Neville or Ginny to kill HP. More likely Neville. What do you think?


No comments: