Sunday, August 05, 2007

Simpsonised!

I was listening to the radio yesterday & they were doing a review of the Simpsons Movie. At the very end they alluded to a website (simpsonizeme.com) that, if you upload a pic of urself you can have urself drawn as a Simpsons character! So, here's me Simpsonised!

Super busy at work so my studying have suffered a little, yet again. Will definitely have to start on the intro tomorrow.

Meanwhile, I finally got those yabbies last Thursday & they (3 of them) now live happily in the tv-quarium, getting fed (so far) bloodworms every 2-3 days. The websites that I found also said potatoes & zucchini so I'd have to dump those in also. I can't actually put any fish in because (unbeknowst to me before hand) that yabbies & fish can't go together! There goes my idea of having some pretty goldfishes swimming around in that tank again! Will try & find other suitable co-inhabitants but so far I only saw freshwater crabs in 1 store & they're $17 ea! They ain't even the size of my Powerade bottle cap!

No comments: