Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My birthday is in March??

Ms Dufty is now officially a Dr Rae (well, not quite 'officially' as she's yet to do the ceremony but you get the gist) so we headed out for some food & drinks Sat night when she was in town. For a change the group headed west to Parra instead of me going east & we ate chilli crab, Hainan chicken etc at Temasek. Oh, sweet sweet crab... Anyway, it also doubled as a birthday thing for Robbo (who didn't bother to do a birthday thing this yr) as well as for me (yes, my birthday is/was in July, but who's to stop me from celebrating MY birthday any time of the yr I want. In any case, this was a celebration for my LAST birthday so I have another 1 to look forward to in just 4 short months :P). Afterwards we skipped into Roxy. None of us has ever been in & I for a start was kinda surprised by the mish-mash of styles there (the converted old theatre with a new, contemporary looking bar, hip-hip musik pumping with the occasional 80s track...). Another month before the next outing. Oh wait, there's of course the Easter Games Night. Now where the heck are my bunny ears?

It's been 3 months but our broken fence has finally been fixed. So I've spent hours over the wkend & Monday redoing the bits of garden that it trashed & finally it now looks presentable. B is of course now let out of solitary confinement & released back into the bigger enclosure.

No comments: