Sunday, July 16, 2006

B'day feast #1

My b'day is yet again approaching & there are several things happening for the, umm, 'occasion'. The 1st was today, when I forced Gekko & Clement to cook me dinner. To make things 'easier' for them, I was personally there to supervise their grocery shopping, preparation, & cooking. It was a really 'simple' meal for 7 - 1 kangaroo ravioli with capsicum, mushroom, & tomatoes; 3 thin-crust pizzas with pancetta, danish salami, capsicums, mushroom, tomatoes, & kangaroo (obviously we repeated ingredients to cut down on preparation time); 1 vegie salad; mashed potatoes; & a two-nut chocolate cake. The cake was actually made by Wendy. Very nutty. See below for pic of the feast.


Coming up this Saturday is the re-scheduled lunch at Ichiban-boshi down at Town Hall. Do not have a clue what I'll be doing on my actual b'day except probably be at work (if not, then uni) & tennis at night (if no rain). Wonder if there'd be a cake at Ichiban-boshi?

Plotting about my little experiment... stay tuned.

No comments: