Thursday, June 07, 2007

Wii Mario

Walked by a video games shop today at lunch & they were having big sale. Some were half off, some were $30 off. Not that I bought anything because, (1) I've already been spending too much, and (2) the Mario games for Wii were not on sale or yet to be released. I found out that there are actually 2 Mario games soon to be released PLUS the Mario vs Sonic 1 that is to be released later this yr!! How excitement! I'm more inclined towards the Super Mario Galaxy (which is more old style Mario) than the Mario Strikers Charged Football. I'm afraid my puny little brain just won't be able to work out how the football 1 is played. There's apparently a Mario Party 8 but no release date in sight. Same with Super Paper Mario which is the oldest version but in 3D. the Mario vs Sonic 1 doesn't even get a mention in the aust'n Nintendo site!?!?! Fat chance getting that released here then I suppose!

Wii/mahjongg/poker/dinner party this saturday after the Swans game.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Mario Party 8 and Paper Mario are out already in US, got Mario Party, it's FUN FUN FUN!